WooCommerce SMS Integration plugins allow you to send SMS updates to customers as well as receive SMS message when a customer places an order
Sending SMS alert to customers is an essential requirement that every eCommerce store owner has. So, as a WooCommerce store owner, what are the options available for SMS integration?
Again, SMS integration will depend on your GEO location and the service provider. Moreover, one may want to send many different types of notifications like order confirmation, the payment received, sending tracking info, cross-selling products, etc.
So, I have selected only the best SMS integration plugin for WooCommerce that offers global services and have features like:
- Easy installation and setup
- Sending order notifications
- Settings in the Admin panel to control SMS
- Send SMS to any Indian mobile number.
- Direct contact with customers
- Event-based custom text messages
- Send order details via text messages.
- New order or canceled order notification
- Order complete notification
- SMS delivery report to sellers
Not only customers, but even sellers can get SMS notification using an SMS plugin.
Best WooCommerce SMS Plugins
So now let’s look into the best SMS plugins available for WooCommerce
The YITH WooCommerce SMS plugin is an independent extension. Let me tell you that it is not free. For single-site usage, you will have to pay $63.99. The plugin offers order updates over the phone via text messages. Sellers can receive and send an SMS to customers if an order status changes.
- Automatic SMS sending when the order status changes
- Integration with premium SMS service providers
- Enable/disable SMS notification sendings
- You can insert short-links in the message body
- Create and send a new message from the order detail page
- Extend character length of a single text message (default 160)
- YITH WooCommerce “Request a Quote” integration
- Custom order status SMS notifications
This WooCommerce add-on is useful when there is a need for notifying both buyer and seller about an order. Both of them get order alerts via SMS. A seller can configure the plugin so that buyer and seller can both get SMS notification after an order is placed. Moreover, the SMS notification options can be customized in the admin panel easily.
- OTP for order confirmation & verification
- SMS to customer and seller on new user registration/signup
- Order SMS notifications to both seller and buyer
- custom templates for order SMS notifications
- Sending order details using text messages
- Event-based custom SMS template
- Sending order status like pending, on hold, complete, cancel
- Block user mobile number
- Supports WordPress multisite
- Daily SMS balance on Email
The WooSMS module is a unique SMS plugin for WooCommerce. The best part is you can update your customers through text messages across 200 countries. Sellers can promote their products via targeted & personalized bulk SMS. Refer to some of their robust features:
- Personalized and automated SMS notifications
- Event-based SMS message templates
- Notify customers about changes in order status
- Multilingual SMS templates
- Bulk SMS campaigns & target marketing
- A complete overview of SMS messaging activity
The WP SMS WooCommerce extension is completely free. Besides, the developer team offers a Pro version, yet the basic is free of cost. To use this plugin, you need to register with anyone of the SMS gateways they support. Using WP SMS, you can update your customers about new and existing products.
- Send SMS automatically to users and admins
- Two-step verification for extra security
- Instead of password login with mobile number
- Supports more than 180 SMS gateways
- Newsletter subscription via SMS
- Integration with other WordPress WooCommerce plugins (Pro version)
Similar to other plugins here in this list, the WC APG SMS plugin works the same way. The WC – APG SMS Notifications sends a message to customers every time the order status changes. Besides, it also notifies the seller in the event of a new order. For this plugin, you must have the latest version of WooCommerce.
- Support more than 30 SMS gateways
- New order notifications to seller & buyer
- Send text messages to the international customer
- Collection of variables to personalize messages
If you are planning to add SMS notification functions to your WooCommerce store, then Twilio is the best solution. They’re reasonably priced and have an excellent API. Not only eCommerce, but a user can integrate this plugin into any type of WordPress site. It includes the function to send a text message from the plugin settings page. The plugin also offers a Pro version that comes with additional features.
- Custom function for sending SMS to any number
- Services to send messages to international numbers
- Plugin setting page enables sending a text message directly
- Manage SMS related settings with additional tabs
- Shorten URLs using Bit.ly or Google URL Shortener API
Readers who read this article also read …