The author has truly justified the tagline of the book – “The simple art of growing your business by 15% in 15 minutes a day”.
Alex Goldfayn the author of “The Revenue Growth Habit” is my client and I manage his website GoldFayn.com.
I read his book sometime back but never shared it on IMTips about it because I always believed my blog audience is B2C (Business to customers or business that work directly with end customers) readers and this book is for B2B (Business to Business where a business works for other business) readers.
After a few surveys in the past couple of years, I have now realized that my blog readers aren’t bloggers or B2C readers but more freelancers and developers working for clients aka B2B readers.
I am a big fan of Alex’s way of writing. Short sentences and none of the para in his book is more than a few sentences. So when I saw his new book Selling Boldly, I immediately ordered it but before I share my view on his new book, I thought of writing about my view on his book “The Revenue Growth Habit”.
This is a must-read book for every freelancer who is working for clients and wants to grow as a freelancer.
As I mentioned, Alex’s way of writing is short sentences and short paragraphs but he also likes to keep the chapters very short as well. His 220-page book has 46 chapters and you can very well guess no chapter will be more than 5 pages which makes it very easy to read.
The book shares his 22 techniques that can be used by any customer-facing executives or for that matter a freelancer who works for clients and want to grow the business by 15% by allocating few minutes per day of work to some (not all only some) of his revenue growth habit techniques.
- The Art and Science of Getting the Testimonial
- Don’t Be a Tree Falling in the Forest—Communicate Testimonials
- Create Short, Powerful Case Studies
- Growth Technique #4: Communicate Case Studies to People Who Can Buy from You
- The Million‐Dollar Question—This One Technique Can Grow Your Business by 10% Immediately
- How to Get Referrals
- The Power of Owner Calls
- The Seven‐Figure Follow‐Up Process
- The Magic of the Handwritten Note
- Communicate with Your High‐Potential Small
- Create Your Own Social Media—Relentlessly Grow Your Lists
- Categorizing for Revenue Growth—How to Organize Your Lists
- Send a Wildly Valuable Newsletter to Your List
- Growth by White Papers
- Turning Trade Shows into Revenue
- Host an Unforgettable Event for Customers and Prospects
- Speak(er) the Truth—You’re the Expert
- Conduct Webinars That Bring New Business
- How to Grow Your Business with Videos
- Public Relationships—How to Leverage the Media for Revenue Growth
- Price Increases Are a Growth Technique!
- The Single, Most Important Website Edit for Revenue Growth
You don’t need to be using all the techniques. I have never used the hand-written note technique at all in my freelancing career.
Readers who read this article also read …