What are the common qualities every entrepreneur must have and what qualities of ultra successful entrepreneurs are taken as common myths among aspiring entrepreneurs
One of the complex questions to be answered when it comes to entrepreneurial qualities and abilities is “What makes an entrepreneur?”.
The past generation has witnessed a very few number of successful entrepreneurs. However, with the kind of exposure to the internet era, everything is made possible in today’s world.
5 Qualities of Entrepreneurs
I have interacted with many entrepreneurs over time. Here are some of the the qualities I found very common among successful entrepreneur.
- Motivation: Entrepreneurs are highly motivated and have high level of spirits and will work to make things happen. They tend to be highly competitive. The die hard quality of never giving up is the foundation of a successful entrepreneur.
- Hard work: Hard work comes as a natural habit of successful entrepreneurs. They do not sit idle and constantly take efforts to achieve their
- Leadership: They posses a strong leadership quality which could highly inspire the followers. Starting a new business is full of uncertainty and risk. To bring up an organization through the series of trying periods is a great achievement.
- Marketing Mantra: These individuals know the better ways to market their product. The trade skill or the so called common sense works fine for them. They understand the market and the demands of the people and then market it.
- Investment: It is important to be careful while investing huge amount of money in the business. A calculated move will be made when it comes to investing money. Proper returns should be made for the invested money.
There are several other qualities which proved to be of greater hindrance in the past like age, sex, marital status, educational level etc. However, with the kind of knowledge level with the present generation youth, these obstacles prove to be of no hindrance.
3 Major Myths for Entrepreneurs
Aspiring entrepreneurs when they look up to an entrepreneur, start to believe in some of the myths about successful entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship.
- Entrepreneurs are gamblers: Entrepreneurs attain high success rate by their sheer hard luck and persistence and not by chance. They make informed decisions and do not gamble with their business.
- Risk Takers: There is a myth about entrepreneurs that they do take lot of risks and yes entrepreneurs do take risk but in a calculated way. They analyze the market conditions in the most appropriate way to popularize their services and the products.
- Haste Decision: Entrepreneurs never take haste decisions. They devise a proper plan before they could execute things and make their moves. Hasty decision makers cannot be successful entrepreneurs in the long run.
Entrepreneurs are not born and they are made. Every individual must have the burning desire to achieve some thing in their business. This utmost desire will make them to reach any level in their business. All it needs is the hard work and dedication to be successful entrepreneur. So never hesitate to kick start things which can take you to the ladders of success.
So do you have what it takes to be an entrepreneur?
Readers who read this article also read …