After my honest AWeber review I got many emails asking to provide my views on GetResponse. GetResponse is yet another Email Marketing Solution much like AWeber but definitely there is some difference which I would highlight them here.
Let’s highlight the bad points first.
- GetResponse is coming up with lots of new features to match AWeber but still are not at par with AWeber when it comes to reports. Aweber tells you which links in your sent email were clicked but GetResponse does not have that feature as of today.
- In DigitalPoint Forums some customers reported few issues like sign-up forms stopped working some time back but I could not see anything of that sort in my small test I did. I could not test very rigorously because I myself is already using AWeber without much of a problem.
Now lets see what are the positives with GetResponse.
- GetResponse is cheaper than AWeber by few bucks in all plans.
- Though being cheaper than AWeber, GetResponse also Offers other extra features like surveys.
- Its Free to try which is not the case for AWeber.
- GetResponse Offer Affiliates where you get paid 30% recurring commission on each of your referral.
Further Reading …