Want to send Invoice to a client? Here are 10 free invoicing tools to generate an online invoice and send it to a client.
Are you tired of making invoices in MS Word or Excel and keep track of the Invoice numbers and date mismatches? Not any more. Use these free online invoicing tools. Use them to generate professional looking invoices and send them to your clients.
So without much ado, let’s dive into the free online invoicing tools.
If I am not creating an invoice via Excel, I use FreeInvoiceBuilder. They offer everything for free – branding invoices with a logo, unlimited invoices, unlimited clients, download as PDF for bookkeeping.
- Branded invoices
- Client management
- Download as PDF
- Unlimited Invoices
Invoice.to is a simple and best way to create invoices. It has integration with three payment modes: credit card, bitcoin, and PayPal.
Moreover, one can send invoices via Google mail. Once we connect to the Google account, they create a PDF copy of each paid invoice in a simple folder structure in Google.
- Simple and easy interface
- Direct invoice email send integration with Gmail
- Customer record creation
- Credit card processing
- Predefined template
- Customized settings for the payment reminder, sending mails and auto-send recurring invoices
- Works if you connect with Google account. It doesn’t allow you to download an invoice directly.
Invoice Quick is invoicing software for small businesses. Create a free account, add customer details, and send invoices for free.
Many features are combined, like automated invoicing to customers and expense management. Moreover, it provides a customer overview at a glance and highlights your best paying customers to overdue customers.
It has options for easy customization of invoices. Such as currency and payment terms.
- Having an up-to-minute and attractive dashboard
- Super easy to use
- Visual states of your financial performance
- Generate single or recurring invoices
- Saving product and services means saving less time on repetitive entries
- Expense management tool
- Invoicing with accounting tool as well
Also Read: How to Find Long Term Clients On Upwork?
Wave is a free online invoicing tool for freelancers to create professional invoices. Moreover, making invoices is quick, easy, customizable, and free.
Wave provides mobile invoicing and receipt scanning apps for iOS and Android.
- Unlimited receipt scanning with free iOS & Android apps
- Capture receipts even when you’re offline
- Receipt record is automatic for transactions
Invoice Ninja is a complete business suit for small businesses and freelancers.
You can do multiple things like generate an invoice, receipts, managing clients, and vendors database as well as managing tasks.
Get multiple free features in Invoice Ninja free forever plan. Store 100 clients’ data and unlimited invoices and quotes. Moreover, it integrates 40+ online payment gateways.
- Professional Invoice & Quotation Templates
- Brand invoices with your Company Logo
- Auto-billing & recurring invoices
- Integrate 40+ payment gateway options
- Time-tracker tool
- Proposals creation tool & design template
- Tax rate settings
- Alerts when invoices are Sent/Viewed/ Paid
- Client-side invoice & payment history portal
- Real-time invoice and PDF Creation
- Support automatic currency conversions
Also Read: Best And Most Active Freelancing Sites
6. Mr. Biller
Mr. Biller is yet another free online invoicing tool for freelancers who want to generate and track invoices. The interface is very user-friendly with many customization tools.
- Unlimited invoices
- Quick and easy to use
- Safe and secured
- Faster online invoicing
- Accept online payments
- Reporting and analysis of data
- Manage client database
- Set reminders and recurring billings
Street Invoice is a free invoice generator tool to help create invoices instantly. Has a mobile app to allow operating from anywhere. Simple to use but only allows 15 invoices per month in a free plan.
- Invoice customers from anywhere
- Send invoice in email or via mobile
- Set Street Invoice to send out automatic statements
- Fully customizable with business logo, pricing levels, tax and terms
- Add customers directly from your phone address book
8. Invoice Home
Invoice Home is a tool for creating invoices online. It is web-based but also offers to access the invoices over a mobile app.
Moreover, it supports various types of invoices here like tax invoice, proforma invoice, receipt, and quote.
One can download and send PDF invoices with readymade invoice templates.
- 100 free invoice templates
- Super fast and easy
- Download invoice & send PDF via mail
- Add your business logo
- Online payments with PayPal & Authorize.net
- Supports 150+ currencies
Invoicely is a cloud-based invoicing tool for freelancers. The best part of Invoicely is it allows creating unlimited invoices to unlimited customers for free.
Like all other tools, Invoicely also has an easy to use interface. Moreover, it also provides payment schedules, automatic reminders, workflow automation, and client management.
- Attractive dashboard
- Online payments
- Multiple business management
- Customizable emails
- Data export/import
- Automatic reminders
Akaunting is a web-based invoicing tool that provides accounting as well as expense tracking features for free.
Keep track of all your payments, invoices, and expenses. So it is a helpful tool to manage cash flow. Moreover, it has an app, as well.
- Free and easy invoicing
- Customer management
- Billable expenses
- Unlimited attachments
- Transaction categories
- Customizable tax rates
I use FreeInvoiceBuilder. However, I find Invoice Home along with Invoice Quick as other better choice for freelancers as well who want to get an invoice and then forget about it till they need an invoice again.
Readers who read this article also read …