I found Cloudberry S3 Explorer. It has all I wanted to do with my S3 Account. So let me share with you my experiences
- Features in free version were good enough to get you going with your S3 experimentation and when you want to increase your productivity you can go for the PRO version.
- CloudBerry Explorer supports Custom Headers for both Reduced Redundancy Storage or RRS and Cache-Control.
- CloudBerry Explorer supports Default Settings For Buckets and so you do not need to do the same task of adding the headers over and over again.
- Drag Drop from Windows Explorer does not work and you have to use a built-in explorer to upload files.
- Minimize actually makes it to go into System tray and I could not understand why.
- If you downloaded the Free Version and want to upgrade to Pro you have to download the setup files for pro all over again.
Readers who read this article also read …