Clickbank Multiple Sales Page Wordpress plugin allows vendors to have multiple sales pages based on affiliate referrer.
Clickbank does not allow you to have different sales pages or Multiple Sales Page for affiliates, especially the super affiliates.
I wanted to have a different sales page for some of my super affiliates and so created this plugin. I have gone through the Clickbank terms and condition where I did not found anything that is against this plugin provided you redirect users to a new sales page, which follows Clickbank’s sales page guidelines.
If you would like to get started with Clickbank check out Step By Step Guide to Start Selling With Clickbank
- Download the Zip file. Extract the PHP file inside it and Upload the file at wp-content/plugins.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Open the plugin configuration page, which is located under Settings -> Clickbank Multi Sales page, and enter the Redirection URLs one affiliate per line in the form of affiliateid|URL.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get the affiliate id of my affiliates?
There are multiple ways to get the affiliate id of your affiliates.
- Ask them. You can ask your super affiliates what is their Clickbank id so you can customize the sales page for them.
- Use your Clickbank reports to know who your super affiliates are? Offer them a custom sales page.
Do I Need New Account For Every Product I Sell On Clickbank?
The answer is NO you don’t need multiple Clickbank accounts to sell more than one item in Clickbank. You can use one Clickbank account to sell up to 499 items. Each Clickbank item is assigned an item number ranging from 1 to 500 and so you can sale 499 items from one Clickbank account and the payment link for each item that you place on the sales page becomes
Readers who read this article also read …