How Bidvertiser works
You display Bidvertiser Text Ads on your website. Advertisers bid for Ad Display spot and depending on the match highest paying ads are displayed to user. This is pretty much same as Adsense with slight difference that Bidvertiser only supports Text Ads and to a very less extent image ads where as Adsense now supports Text and Image Ads.
- Its exactly on the same model as Adsense and so if you are not eligible for Adsense you can use Bidvertiser or use Adsense and Bidvertiser side by side. Remember if you use both of them make Bidvertiser and Adsense Ads look different as that is a requirement in Adsense TOS.
- If you have good site, Advertisers would need to pay higher per click to run ads on your site which means you make more money.
- Over time your earnings per click would go higher as you accumulate potentially more advertisers.
- You earn for referring new advertisers as well from your site from its Referral Programs.
- Minimum Payout for Bidvertiser is $10 which can be easily reached for new bloggers and also it supports Paypal as a payment method.
- Bidvertiser supports Free format and so you can make your ad very much blend into content but for Adsense you need to be a premium publisher for this which needs more than 1 million page views per day.
- Till you do not have the Advertisers you would be getting general advertisers in Bidvertiser which means you per click earning is on the very low side.
- The Content to Ad Matching is not very good which means you do not get very high CTR ( Click through ratio )
- There are very few advertisers who target regions outside of US and so earnings for outside traffic is less at times.
Every site is different and I am sure you can afford to experiment Bidvertiser and see if it works for your site. If it does, well and good but if it does not then also you do not loose anything.
Further Reading …