2016 has been a benchmark year for IMTips because I took a big leap from being a hobby blogger to a more committed blogger.
- I was a hobby blogger with IMTips where I would write as time permitted. Lot of drafts never got published.
- A planned approach to publishing content every Monday to Thursday.
- The plan to publish every alternate days
- The plan to publish every week.
- Back to being a hobby blogger.
- October I committed to writing daily and wrote for a week.
- Tested a daily writing schedule and really enjoyed it. This is when I committed to writing daily for IMTips.
Now I have more content scheduled in WordPress than I had for the complete first quarter of 2016.
As we say goodbye to 2016, let me recap IMTips’ top 10 blog posts from 2016 that readers enjoyed the most.
- How I Write My Upwork Proposal That Lands Me A Job – I take proposals as an opportunity to introduce myself, highlight my expertise, and ask relevant questions to show I’m the best suited person to get the job done.
- How To Get Your First Job From Freelancing Sites Like Elance, Upwork, Freelancer, 99Designs, PeoplePerHour? – What is the secret where few people just have too many jobs from such site at the rates they want to be working where as others are just not able to fetch their first job.
- Cloudflare or CDN – Advantages and Disadvantages of Using Cloudflare – How Cloudflare works? How Cloudflare differs from other CDN? What are the advantages and disadvantages of using Cloudflare? When Should a site use Cloudflare?
- The 9 Best Freelancing Sites of 2016 – 9 Best and Top freelancing websites to find job and work from home projects in all kind of expertise
- Top 5 Reasons Why Your Upwork Proposal Are Getting Rejected – You write Upwork proposals after understanding client's requirement & crafting a custom proposal for each project but there seems to be no response from clients and feel you are wasting your time?
- 10 Essential Freelancing Tools That Every Freelancer Needs – As a freelancer, the right tools can make a lot of difference to efficiently managing clients, increase productivity, and reduce overhead and expenses and miss fewer deadlines.
- Is Freelancing a Possible Career in India? – Can be a possible career option in India but do need to consider the following 7 aspect to freelancing in India
- 10 Success Mantras to be A Successful Entrepreneur – Success is a moving target and so instead of trying to chase a moving target, here are the 10 success mantra you can implement to be successful
- How To Get Your First Proposal Accepted on Upwork Amongst Experienced Freelancers? – How can a new and individual freelancer get hired by clients when they have to compete against experienced and seasoned freelancers and companies
- How To Get Regular Income From Freelancing Web Development? – How to get a constant source of clients on a continuous basis and keep on getting new clients all the time for your web development skills.
A great year and I hope to remain committed the same way in whole of 2017.