Harsha Bhogle speaking at IIMA where he shares how the most important ingredient to being successful is attitude and not talent with real life examples from sports fraternity.
The most important ingredients to being successful is
- Having the right attitude.
- Passion to Perform
- Good work ethics
Harsha Bhogle at IIM giving a talk about attitude and talent where he mentions that talent can open the first door for you, it may open the second door for you but it will never open the last door for you.
A must watch video for every entrepreneur.
The great example that he shares is about Vinod Kambli who could not play a test match after the age of 22. He had the talent but it was talent that did everything for him before that incident and not had the right attitude.
You need to fail and how you handle your failure and come out of the situation is the key.
You can watch the entire video but if not at least watch it for couple of minutes starting at 47th min.
He has shared many other good views and incidents about
- Ego and anger. If you have ego and anger, you don’t need an opponent to defeat you. So true.
- How one can achieve excellence by not worrying about the results but focus on the process.
- Shared so many inspiring quotes from some of the best sports personality.
- What he thinks about luck and how you can be lucky often.
Readers who read this article also read …