I never had any issues when it comes to getting Adsense check but my friend Yogin of ManagementFunda.com have issues when it comes to getting his monthly Adsense payments on time and so he asked me to look into it.
After looking into the issue I found that there is no issue in his Adsense account but the actual issue is with BlueDart delivery service. The status of his BlueDart shipment as of 9th is still Shipment Handed Over To Agent/Subcourier Information Awaited.
I asked him to talk with the BlueDart people and when he did he found that BlueDart have some Subcourier to deliver his shipments and this is the main reason for the delay each month.
So if you have similar delay in getting Adsense your check then first let us look into the important dates for Adsense Payment Schedule
- Earning Report gets updated by 5’th of every month
- You may edit your payment preferences latest by 15’th for it to take effect before the payment processing for current month.
- Payment get’s processed by 25’th assuming you have crossed minimum threshold of $100.
- In India, Check will reach be delivered to you by BlueDart between 3’rd – 6’th of next Month
Do refer the Official Note on the same as well.
What if you have not received your check by 6th?
Ideally you should request a check re-issue but I will suggest you to wait for couple more days for Google to update the tracking details in the Adsense payment history page.
The Tracking Number on Adsense looks takes time to update and it looks like – BlueDart###########
Get the numeric numbers and track your check status
- Go to the Bluedart.com
- Enter your Tracking Number in the Tracking tool in the left column.
- The current status of your check will be displayed.
In my case I get the check delivered before I see the tracking number details in my Adsense account but if you have don’t get the check, waiting for it is best possible option till the payment history page have the tracking number details.
If your tracking number is not available in your Adsense account by 10th of the next month you should then either contact Adsense for the Tracking Number details or even go for Re-issue of your Adsense Check.
I hope this helps many Indian Adsense publishers.
Further Reading …