We all know AWeber is not the only autoresponder and so many wanted me to have a plugin for general use and it can be done in future but as of now based on reader’s demand I have created similar plugin for GetResponse – GetResponse Footer Slideup Form
I personally do not use GetResponse on my blogs but they offers a free trial account to start with which has helped me immensely to develop this plugin. The reason I do not use GetResponse is because there is no reason to move out of AWeber. For more details you can read my views on AWeber Vs GetResponse.
Footer Slideup Form is one of the best ways to ask your user to subscribe to your list without any interruption or blocking and this plugin does exactly that. It adds GetResponse slider subscribe form in the footer of your WordPress blog. GetResponse is an autoresponder which allows you to send series of email message to subscribers.
This plugin is only for GetResponse form and for AWeber please use AWeber Footer SlideUp form plugin.
Please Follow the exact Steps to install and activate this plugin.
- Generate an Inline form using the GetResponse Interface.
- Grab the HTML code of your GetResponse Form and Search for Hidden Form Fields You will find them between the form tag.
- Upload the plugin folder getresponse-footer-slideup into your plugins directory located at wp-content/plugins.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Edit Options under the Menu ‘GetResponse Footer SlideUp’. Paste the hidden form HTML Code generated in Step 2. Remember not to include the custom_http_referer hidden field from HTML code