After my second plugin for GetResponse Footer SlideUp I got so many emails and comments asking for similar plugin for feedburner and so created Feedburner Footer Slideup Form plugin for those who still want to be using Feedburner for Email Subscriptions. My personal preference is always AWeber over Feedburner for RSS to email.
Footer Slideup Form is one of the best ways to ask your user to subscribe to your list without any interruption or blocking and this plugin does exactly that. It adds an FeedBurner subscribe sliding form in the footer of your WordPress blog.
Please Follow the exact Steps to install and activate this plugin.
- Activate Email Subscription for your Feed in Feedburner.
- Grab the HTML code of your HTML Form and Search for uri=SomeString. SomeString is your unique identifier for your Feedburner feed.
- Upload the plugin folder feedburner-footer-slideup at wp-content/plugins.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Edit Options under the Menu ‘Feedburner Footer SlideUp’. Paste the FeedBurner URI String generated in Step 2.
How to Edit the Tag Line Subscribe By Email for Weekly Updates?
Heading Tag Line (Optional) in the admin interface of the plugin. Leaving it blank will show the default tagline.
I have more Queries, Can you Help?
Yes I will be more than happy to help. Just post them in comments below.