Hey, my name is Shabbir Bhimani and I am a blogger and online marketing consultant. IMTips.co is my blog about Internet Marketing and thank you for visiting my blog’s about page to know more about me and my blog!
My mission is to help online entrepreneurs understand Internet marketing and so I mostly write about search engine optimization, social media marketing, email marketing, freelancing, blogging etc.
Who my blog can help
I help motivated but overwhelmed bloggers and online entrepreneurs understand the game of Internet marketing, so they can create a successful businesses online.
What I blog About?
I do lot of experimentation on new ways to internet marketing strategies for my web properties and like to share my experiences transparently @ IMTips.co.
Here are some of the topics I write about.
I normally publish one new article every week. Make sure you don’t miss my newest articles and so, you can subscribe to my blog via e-mail.
Back then… How I started …
14th June 2004 Monday is when I started my first full time job but before getting into my full time job (i.e. when I was in college) I was doing few freelancing work especially homework help type of projects. After completing the college I joined a full time job and that is when I realized that freelancing is not something that can be done along with a full time day job. Clients pay you to get the task done as fast as possible and a day job can be a hindrance. So I decided not to continue very actively with freelancing but do something where I can work in my free time.
I started researching online and finally decided that sharing my content online is one of those few things which can be done when I have free time i.e. after reaching home from my full time job and on weekends. At that time I thought of going for a blog but as blogging was something relatively new in 2004, I figured out that blogging is something where I constantly need to write and I was not sure if I can manage that along with my full time job and so I decided to go with online communities.
Job and Entrepreneurship …
I was never satisfied with my day job and was into my third job in first 12 months. I always found a reason to switch …
- First Job was Visual Basic development and maintenance job and as I was more inclined towards web, I started to look for a web related job.
- Second Job was an SEO job but I started to get the feel that no this is not the kind of work I prefer to be doing and so I started to look for a C++ Job. I always was a Fan of C and C++ in my college days.
- Third Job was a C++ job and this is when I started to feel that I have no more option (read reason) to switch jobs and this was the time I decided I will work more towards my own business online.
Finally I decided to be a full time freelance consultant, blogger and entrepreneur in 2008.
Web properties and beyond
My web properties and partnerships
- Programming forum – Owner
- Investment Analysis Blog – Blogger
- Indian Recipe – Co-founder with my wife and her friend
- Weborbit Solutions – Co-founder
And many other ventures where I have been part of.
Popular articles here
It’s very difficult to be selecting few articles and I really like all of them. So I leave it on my readers and selected those that have the most views and are enjoyed the most. You can check them out!
Guides and Walk-throughs
- The 25 Traffic Building Tips You’ll Ever Need To Read
- Ways to Make Money Online – The Complete Guide
Search Engine Optimization
- How To Learn Internet Marketing For Free – Download PDF
- 3 Email Marketing Strategies That Actually Works
- Is This The Right Time to be An Entrepreneur / Self Employed / Blogger?
- 5 Perspective Changes From Being an Employee to Becoming an Entrepreneur
Remember these are just a few and I updated my blog with a new articles every week!
In the NEWS
My views came in The Times of India for Go4Expert.com.
My interview with Arnab Datta of LiveMint. Click the image to enlarge and read the paper version of the interview or you can read the online version here
My story at YourStory.com.
My solution to PayPal India Problems in TechCrunch
Get in Touch
I want to be available to my readers as much as I can. Here are some of the ways to get in touch with me.
Blog Comments: I read and respond to each every comment on the blog personally and is one of the best and most efficient way to get in touch with me. You can share your views, criticism or anything else on any of my article and I will do my best to help you out.
The old style contact form is here.